Schweikert Law is an innovative modern law firm in an old-school profession. Our mission is to right unjust wrongs for our clients by holding wrongdoers legally accountable under the law. To that end, we have spent the past two decades winning countless judgments and favorable settlements for our clients in federal and state courts and arbitrations nationwide.
Whether your case involves a catastrophic injury, a wrongful death, sexual abuse and exploitation, an unfair consumer transaction, a denied or underpaid insurance claim, or a complex business dispute, our firm should be your first call.
Our initial consultations are always free. We will evaluate your case, provide our initial assessment, and make appropriate recommendations. We only take on cases that we believe we can win; and we only represent clients that we believe should win. We are not afraid to risk it all in the pursuit of justice for you, your family, or your business.
If your case is a good fit for our firm, our services may be retained on a contingency, hourly, hybrid, or alternative fee basis. If not, we would be happy to refer you to our curated network of legal professionals who may be a better fit for your case.
Before starting Schweikert Law, Mark was a litigator in a powerhouse international law firm, a name partner in a preeminent litigation boutique in Miami, and a federal law clerk for three judges in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida.
Aside from his practice, Mark serves on the board of directors for Crime Stoppers of Miami-Dade and The Florida Keys. He chairs a professional grievance committee, which investigates complaints of ethical misconduct and makes recommendations to The Florida Bar. Mark has always enjoyed volunteering with non-profits, representing pro bono clients in court, and working for the betterment of the legal profession. Originally from Michigan, Mark has lived and worked in New York, Germany, Italy, and Japan, but is proud to call Miami home.
Federal Judicial Clerkships
- Hon. Paul C. Huck, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of Florida
- Hon. James I. Cohn, U.S. District Judge, Southern District of Florida
- Hon. Alicia O. Valle, U.S. Magistrate Judge, Southern District of Florida
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, J.D., magna cum laude
- New York University School of Professional Studies, U.S. Law & Methodologies
- Syracuse University, B.F.A, cum laude
- Board Director for Crime Stoppers of Miami-Dade County & The Florida Keys
- Chairperson of The Florida Bar's Eleventh Judicial Circuit Grievance Committee “H”
- The Florida Bar's Judicial Nominating Procedures Committee
- The Florida Bar's Consumer Protection Committee
- National Association of Consumer Advocates
- American Association of Justice
- Federal Bar Association, South Florida Chapter
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association
Honors and Awards
- Florida Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2018, 2019, & 2020)
- Florida Legal Elite (2021)
- Daily Business Review's Top Verdicts & Settlements, Southeast (2021), Third Highest Verdict for Intentional Torts